Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hungary week 38


Jake is now able to email his friends and extended family members. His email address is nelson.jake@myldsmail.net.  So please email him and let him know you're thinking of him! He may not be able to reply with much, especially if he has a lot to reply to, but I know he would love to hear from you! 
-- Laura (Jake's sister)


Hey mom and everyone!

Sorry this won't be long!  I was in Budapest yesterday because myself along with a couple other missionaries were illegal due to the absence of our residency cards, but we are legal now! 

We saw so many miracles this week!  I fasted last week for new investigators and have been spending so much time praying to the Lord for help and miracles came.  We found 8 new investigators and I couldn't even be happier.

Miracles happen!  Have a great week : )

Elder Jake Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment