Monday, November 19, 2012

Hungary Week 16

Hey everyone!

This email won't be too long today, I just wanted to share some great experiences I had this week and some of the experiences I am looking forward to.

This week was a little different than it has been lately due to the fact that we had to stop meeting with many investigators who were just not willing to take a leap of faith due to various circumstances.  That is probably one of the hardest aspects of missionary work, dropping investigators.  So, instead of teaching in abundance we went looking for some new investigators.  

It seemed to start off a little slow, but then we had a large zone conference.  So all missionaries in West Hungary met in Budapest and heard from a general authority, Elder Ken Richards.  It was so inspiring.  As soon as Bowen elder and I returned to Veszprém with our renewed fire for this work we just got back on the streets to find those waiting for this amazing message.  With boldness and conviction we were going back and forth talking to all people within the sound of voices.  We saw miracles.  We found those people that were just waiting.  

I hit my six month mark.  My mom asked me what I did to celebrate, but in all honesty I spent my six month anniversary on the streets of Veszprém finding all I could.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am in Hungary, one of the most beautiful places in the world and I have seen many places here, but the true beauty lies within the people in which I serve.  Yes, I would love to see all the sites, but these sites do not compare to the hearts in which I am so blessed to touch.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!  Boldog hálásadás napja!  Make this week great and just be grateful for the moment in which you live here and now.

Sok szeretettel,
Nelson elder

No comments:

Post a Comment