Monday, September 24, 2012

Hungary Week 8

This week was most definitely one to remember.  It was my first full week with Bowen elder, my language is getting better by the second and we are just making so many great steps forward in the missionary work here.

Elder Bowen is probably one of the hardest workers I have ever met in my life.  He is just so genuine and truly wants to be the best missionary he can be.  It has only been one week, but I am already so impressed.  It has been an adjustment because he teaches and is so different from Knight elder.  This is also his first transfer as a Senior companion and that is a change in and of itself.  It has been rough some days, but I feel like we are meant to be companions.  I already love him to death and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us.

Our investigators are increasing and our finding time is slowly getting lost because we are teaching so much.  It is truly a miracle.  We even challenged two people to baptism this week.  Bowen elder and I are really working as hard as we can and it is showing so much, it is so wonderful.  I feel just absolutely wonderful.  I am just so grateful I get to be associated with these amazing people.  There are so many wonderful people here I just don't know how it's possible.

The Lord is truly blessing me with this language as well.  In the beginning I just felt down and like I wasn't doing well enough, but as time has gone by, I have truly seen how much the Lord has blessed me.  I can understand when I need to and the Lord has put words in my mouth when I needed to speak.  I know the Lord has a plan for us and He is just so ready to pour out a blessing upon us.  I know anything is possible through the Lord.  I know this gospel is happiness.  I know I am here for a reason.

Sok szeretet,
Nelson elder

No comments:

Post a Comment