Monday, January 7, 2013

Hungary Week 23

Hey everyone!

This week will be a little short due to time, but I still have much to tell, so I will try and be quick!

It has been a great beginning to the New Year.  My New Year's resolution/goal is a hefty one.  I have set out to read all scripture, including the Old Testament.  That is just the largest goal, but I am so excited.  I have already thrown myself into it and I have already began to feel the Lord blessing me for my studies and efforts.

That adorable little girl is now on baptismal date for March 23rd!  I am so happy for her.  We have been bringing her mother back to the church since September and now her mom is helping her towards baptism.  It is such a blessing to see the big miracles the Lord makes a little bit at a time.  They even committed themselves to read the entire Book of Mormon before the baptism!  I am just so grateful.

We also found a fantastic new investigator who not only met with us, but came to church this past Sunday for all three hours.  He has kind of had a hard life for a 19 year old kid and that is why I am so grateful we found him now.  We just found him on the street the other day, by "chance."  

So this may be my last week here in Veszprém.  It is so weird to think I may be transferred to another city considering the fact that I have spent the past 6 months here in this wonderful area.  I have been so blessed to see so many miracles.  I have been able to see this branch become a home and a shelter for the wonderful people of Veszprém.  I have been able to help break ground for Veszpéms very first branch house.  I have been able to see lives change and countenances lightened in Christ.  I have been so blessed and my heart is full.

Life is wonderful.

Sok szeretettel,
Elder Jake NelsonHun

No comments:

Post a Comment