Monday, May 12, 2014

Hungary Week 93

Hey everyone!
I will keep this short because we skyped with our families yesterday, but I wanted to share some miracles we experienced this last week with our new companion, Elder Sterri.
First of all, I haven't laughed as hard as I have in the past couple days in my entire life!  It has been such an entertaining ride!  We have been throwing ourselves in the work and through a chain of miracles, we found 13 new investigators this last week and 4 of them accepted baptismal dates.  I won't see these baptisms to the end, but it is just such an amazing feeling going all the way to the end.  There is no better way to go out.
One of our new baptismal dates has such a cool story as well!  I love finding on public transportation finding and the other day, I saw a 30 year old woman studying dentistry on the train.  I just sat next to her and told her about our missionary lifestyle and English class and then, she had to hurry off the train.  Before leaving, I gave her a flier with our phone number on it.
She called later and we set up!  She is just enthralled with the gospel, it has been so great.  The night we gave her a Book of Mormon, we called her later and she was already through the beginning of the 1st Nephi.  MIRACLES!
There was many other things that happened, including Stake Conference when I saw all of my old branches that I served in, but it was just an awesome feeling to know that I gave my mission my all.  There were just countless church members coming up to say goodbye to me and I just felt so grateful for my mission.  I am going home soon, but with no regrets.  
Life is wonderful and I will make this week count!  Smile this week everyone!
Sok szeretettel,
Elder Jake Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment