Monday, May 5, 2014

Hungary Week 92

MIRACLES!

SO I have some awesome news.  We received a new companion for the last 2 weeks of my mission.  President felt prompted to send him out here for my last couple weeks, so I am excited to be serving with Elders Sterri and Hall.  I knew him from before because I was a zone leader for a bit, so I am sure that we will just see even more miracles!

This last week we had a beautiful baptism.  S was an answer to our fasting and prayer.  She just fell into our lap after meeting with the missionaries in Budapest for a while.  She was just glowing!  We were able to meet with her mother already as well and she came out to support her daughter at the baptism.  It was really a cool experience!  

We have just been working so hard, all the way to the very last moments.  While tracting this last week and by working through our current investigators, we are starting to teach families and just some amazingly prepared people.  I know that the work we are doing now will not just last for these next few weeks, but for a long time to come.  YAY MIRACLES!

My funny story for the week comes from my splits on Friday with Elder Dellenbach.  After meeting with one of our investigators in a retirement home,, we realized that it started raining BUCKETS outside.  It was so ridiculous.  We were determined to make it to our next program though, so we sprinted through the rain for a mile or two.  We were soaked, making a good memory and split.

Sorry for the short email this week, but my time is running out!  I have to make these last 2 weeks count!  All I can do is smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment